If you are a DIYer who is comfortable ordering and arranging your own furniture, or are simply looking for help with styling your space and making it look magazine ready, our E-Design Package is the one for you. We offer professional help creating a space that truly captures who you are, without the cost of traditional interior design services. With our E-Design Package, we will correspond via phone, email, and FaceTime to create a custom space that perfectly reflects your personality and aesthetic, while staying within your specified budget.
With this package, you will receive:
• A custom design board, which will serve as an inspiring representation of what your room is about to become!
• Specifications for furniture, textiles, and accessories, along with a detailed shopping list.
• A floor plan for your room, so you know exactly how to arrange your furniture.
• One round of revisions on your custom design board. This happens rarely since our predesign consultation is thorough, but if there is anything in your design board that you are not over the moon about, we offer one round of complementary editing to get your space plan just right.
Our E-Design Process
• We ask that you complete our predesign interview form. This is very detailed and helps us get a feel for who you are, your needs for your space, and your personal style.
• Emailed photos of your space, along with precise room measurements, and any inspiration photos that you love.
• We will then schedule a time to Skype or FaceTime, so that you can give us a tour of your space.
E-Design Package, starting at $550
This package will arm you with a custom floor plan, design board, specifications for wall color, draperies, floor covering, furniture and accessories, along with a detailed shopping list so that you can make your dream space a reality. Cost depends on room size and orientation, and the amount of items needed to make your space perfect.
Finishing Touches and Styling Package, starting at $300
This package is for clients with smaller rooms who already have the majority of their furnishings. They are looking for help choosing the final details and accessories to pull their space together, help with furniture placement, and/or are not currently happy with their space’s feel, color, styling, etc. Cost depends on how many items and recommendations are necessary to bring your space together and make it shine.